About Our Practice
A Dental Connection to Overall Health
Believe it or not, a lot of chronic pain stems from underlying dental issues. If you suffer from migraines, heart disease, diabetes, or other chronic health issues, you might be surprised to find out how many ways the health of your mouth impacts the health of your whole body.
At Noblesville Dental, our approach combines cutting-edge technology and the best medical research with a compassionate, holistic approach. We always coordinate care with our patients’ neurologists, orthopedists, and other specialists to get to the root of the pain—fast.
Noblesville Dental Associates offers technology, craftsmanship, and care you can trust.
• We research and receive training on the latest scientific advances so that we can offer an extensive list of services, such as IV sedation, 3D imagery, and nearly pain-free laser-assisted surgery in-house rather than having to refer you elsewhere for treatment.
• We focus on the overall health connections of dentistry, and seek to view and treat each patient as a whole person.
• We tailor our approach to each individual—making suggestions about products and treatments that are best for unique situations rather than taking a cookie-cutter, commodity approach.
If you suffer from chronic health issues, visit us to find out how your dental health may play a role in your diagnosis…and your relief.
If you suffer from chronic health issues, please contact Noblesville Dental Associates by filling out the site contact form or by calling (317) 773-2983 today!
Dr. Nick Kitcoff, DDS
Noblesville Dental Associates
Dr. Kitcoff’s biography is coming soon!
Dr. Wayne Kinney, DDS
Noblesville Dental Associates
Combining his love of art and science, Dr. Kinney is passionate about quality-driven dentistry. From ensuring patient comfort to performing precision craftsmanship, excellence defines his work.
As a cosmetic dentist, Dr. Kinney has been transforming smiles for over 30 years and stays up to date with the latest techniques and technology. The scope of his experience allows him to combine the disciplines of cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, implant dentistry, and orthodontics to achieve truly great results.
“Seeing someone smile from ear to ear with newfound confidence because we made them comfortable enough to get the dental work they needed makes my day. I really love what we can do for people.
- Harding College, Searcy, AR 1978-B.S. Biology, with honors
- Indiana University School of Dentistry
Indianapolis, IN 1982-Doctor of Dental Surgery, with honors-Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- United States Air Force 1982-1985
Specialty rotations with oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, and prosthodontics
- Midwest Implant Institute – Graduate 1991
- Academy of General Dentistry – Fellow 1992
- Academy of General Dentistry – Master 1999
- Academy of General Dentistry – Co-director of Continuing Education for the State of Indiana, 1994-2003
- Misch Implant Institute – Graduate 2004
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Fellow 2005
- American College of Dentists – Fellow in 2014. Less than 3.5% of dentists are invited to be members